This Course is based on “4” Main Tracks to qualify you to become a “Great Social Media Marketer
• Marketing Management.
• Social Media Marketing.
• Content Marketing & Creation.
• Social Media & Facebook Advertising.
o Track No.1: “Marketing Management”:
• The History of Marketing from the beginning era to the inbound
• The difference between "Need, Want & Demand.
• Overview about the Marketing Research & Its Steps.
• Segmentation, Targeting.
• Differentiation & Brand Positioning.
• The Marketing Mix "4p's".
• Promotional Mix.
• CRM & Its Role.
- Practical Workshop.
v Note: About more than 30 Case Studies from the Egyptian & International Markets to cover each point of them.
o Track No. 2: “Social Media Marketing”
• Digital Marketing types.
• Social Media Marketing & its importance.
• Social Media Analytics & Insights.
• Facebook & Instagram Algorthitem.
• Social Media Listening & Mentoring.
• How to create Social Media Marketing Plan from A to Z.
• How to set your Social Media Objectives & set your KPI's.
• How to analyze your Competitors online.
• Social Media Rules “Do & Don’t”.
• How set a Monthly Social Media Calendar.
• Social Media ROI.
- Practical Workshops.
o Track No. 3: “Content Marketing”:
• What is Content Marketing?
• The Importance of Content Marketing to your Business.
• Types of Content.
• Content creation, content curation and content repurposing.
• How to write a Selling & Catchy content that increases your Conversion rates & your Company Sales.
• The difference between Target Audience & Buyer Persona.
• How to identify the right Buyer Personas for your Business.
• How to Create a Buyer Persona Sheet.
• How to get content ideas for your business.
• How to create content Marketing strategy.
• How to use News & Trend jacking Techniques.
- Content Creation Workshop.
o Track No. 4: “Social Media & Facebook Advertising”:
The Main Objective of this Track is to learn you how to Create your
“Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp or Messenger Campaigns from A to Z:
• Facebook Business Module.
• Campaign Objectives.
• Facebook Targeting.
• Ad Placement.
• Ad Budget & Schedule.
• Ad Bidding.
• Ad Optimization.
• Ad Formats.
• Campaign Analysis and breakdown.
• How to measure your Campaign ROI “Return on Investment”.
- Practical Workshops.
|Fri, Sat||06:00 PM — 10:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||8|
|No. of Participants:||25|