- MTA Network Fundamentals, 24 Hours
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server Hours
- Networking with Windows Server Hours
- Identity with Windows Server Hours
MTA Networking Fundamentals:
- This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-366, and build an understanding of these topics: Network Infrastructures, Network Hardware, and Protocols and Services.
This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this ;This course is updated in support of Windows 10.
Installation, Storage, Compute Windows Server 2016:
Course 20740C: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
Networking with Windows Server 2016:
Course 20741B: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- This 5-day classroom-based course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations.
- It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
Identity with Windows Server 2016:
Course 20742B: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- This five-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory-related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches students how to deploy other Active Directory server roles, such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Since 1995, CLS Learning solutions is leading the technology learning market in Egypt, the Middle East, and Africa. With our wide network of international partners, trainers, instructors, and technology leaders; we are able to deliver top notch training programs to our students and technology professionals.
25 Years in the market.
We delivered over 4,200 courses to 63,500 professionals in our centers.
We delivered 1,200 courses to 18,240 corporate employees on Site.