Many of the Sales Personnel around the world lack the proper knowledge / skills to perform the sales process efficiently. Common sales men fissure is always confidence that sales process is in-hand, customer status is clear, is that true? What a myth!This professional sales Program is designed to reveal proper strategies and methods to excel selling process based on more than 15 years of research and practice of sales, from identifying the proper customer, filling the pipeline, moving through opportunity status growth till deal closure, most importantly; ability to move deal status forward.
Our aim! Excelling Selling.
By the end of this professional sales program participants will be able to :
- -Understand proper local and international market segmentation
- -Grasp the differences between B2B, B2C, what is pushing and pulling tactics
- - Identify factual leads through different industries
- - Spot economic drivers of customers’ business
- - List the individual customers’ value drivers
- - Analyze customer main compelling events
- - Create a tempting customer introductory call
- - Organize first meeting effectively
- - Practice responses for customers’ possible concerns
- - Analyze customers’ needs competently
- - Valuate main customers’ decision-making enablers
- - Consolidate first meeting results for smooth transition to next step
- - Connect customers’ needs to possible products and services provided
- - Prepare nailing proposal / or presentation fitting customers’ needs
- - Apply proven tactics for handing objections, seal the closure
- - You will get Certificate as Certfied Sales Professional (By Mentarcise)
- Strategic selling by Strategic Analysis
- Common challenges, Uncommon Solutions
- Territory Account Strategic Planning
- Customer focus for Win-Win Selling
- Working the Sales Funnel
- Working the Sales Funnel
- From detailed analysis to easy efficient Execution
- Boosting Sales
- Closing details
- Ending meeting effectively for closing deal successfully
- Building your own data base
- CRM tool, between reporting and support tool
- Moving sales stage forward competently
- Product selling Vs. Service selling
- Writing proposal & Articulating value
- Graduation project
- Simulating a full deal stages documents
- Face to face engagement with customers
- Debriefing personal findings
- Getting audience valuable feedback
Hesham has been working in Business Development and Sales career for more than 15 years, through SME’s, Local Companies, several multinational companies. He served wide range of portfolios.
Nassar is currently a regional sales director for a multinational company based in Holland , He is responsible for 8 countries.
Through all his career, he adopted major value selling strategies from major sales consultants allover the globe.
Also; he worked in tens of countries with different cultures, serving wide range of industries and fields, in Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and central Asia.
|Sat||05:00 PM — 10:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||7|
|No. of Participants:||25|