Why attend QPT with Mentarcise?
- This is the only TOT Training Of Trainers in Egypt to be delivered by 3 different professional Trainers so you can have the chance to see different styles and to come up with your own style.
- Receive your certificate from Mentarcise as a Qualified Professional Trainer ,and Join QPT network to expand your work as a Freelance Trainer.
- Receive your certificate from TRACCERT Canada and become internationally recognized as a Professional Trainer (at 75$ USD)
- We are totally sure of the quality of the program that we offer 100% money back till the end of the 2nd session.
- This is a 72 hrs intensive Training program , so you acquire full details of the learning program and time to practice.
- Each participant will get 1 month mentoring with the trainer you are most comfortable with to help you build your Training Career.
- After the program, you will be able to do your own training program with Mentarcise.
- After the program, recommendations could be put to the trainees with best performance.
- Differentiate between the different roles: trainer, facilitator, coach & instructor
- Utilize training skills and techniques to positively influence audience and transfer knowledge skillfully
- Create a Positive Learning Experience through training
- Deploy technology in training delivery and learning follow-up (e.g. Gamification, Game-based Learning, E-classrooms, etc.)
- Apply Adult-learning theories to maximize training effectiveness
- Handling challenging situations during a training program
- Understanding the Different Roles: Trainer – Teacher – Facilitator – Instructor – Coach
- Training Noble Targets
- CCC of Effective Trainer
- Learner Centered Vs Trainer Centered Approaches
- Adult Learning Theories
- Training Models
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Baseline Assessment (BLA)
- Types of Speeches
- Message Structure: Opener – Body – Closure
- Engage your Audience: Storytelling
- Experiential Learning and Active Experimentation
- Deliver with Power:
- Handling Audience
- Planning your training program: Lesson Plan
- Bloom's Taxonomy & ILOs
- Scientific Research
- Audiovisual Aids
- Effective Presentation (PowerPoint & Prezi)
- Flip Charts
- Use of Presenter and Note cards
- VAKOG & HBDI Theories
- Activity Design
Dr. Mohamed Abd Elghafar
A skilled corporate trainer and competent facilitator with many years pf experience in the entire training functions including needs assessment, developing content, designing and delivering training programs and workshops, in addition to managing various
training programs , assessment and development centers.
Currently Mohamed is the learning and development in one of the largest medical labs in Egypt.
Dr. Aliaa El Dardery
Aliaa provided more than a thousand hours of coaching & Training adults to make information-based career choices, and perform better at workplace. Aliaa is a Qualified Professional Trainer ,Job & Career Development/Transition Coach, Network & Career Research & Testing Inc. USA - The Career Planning and Adult Development Network. Aliaa is also a Pharmaceutical Strategic Marketing Manager , she had done her Msc in management and another on going Msc in psychology.
Mahmoud is a master trainer a true a visionary leader with a sole vision of solidifying human identities through crystalizing ethics, principles and values. He has trained over 10,000 trainees through workshops, lectures, public speeches and training programs in Egypt, Jordan,KSA and UAE.
Mahmoud is currently leading OSN training and development department across the Middle East region as a Sr. Manager Training & Development .
Normal Fees : 6500 EGP
Group Rate : 6500 EGP (2 or more)
Qualified Professional Trainer (By TRACCERT Canada)
|Sat||11:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|Wed||06:30 PM — 09:30 PM|
|No. of Days:||22|
|No. of Participants:||25|