This learning course also serves to help participants prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Risk Management Professional (RPM®) exam with the understanding of project risk management, according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide – Fifth Edition.
Aligned with (PMI-RMP®) certification, this course provides the skills to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation. You learn to quantify risks and create risk response strategies to deliver projects that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Overview of the PMI RMP Exam
- Risk Management Overview
- What You Need Before You Can Do Risk Management
- The Risk Management Processes
- Plan Risk Management Process
- The Identify Risks Process
- The Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- The Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- The Plan Risk Responses Process
- The Monitor And Control Risks Process