This five-days course provides practical guidance and hands-on-experience to enable you to build your career in IT field as a Pre-sales engineer. It covers more details about how to offer a technical and financial proposal and how to be a Pre-sales consultant.
Topics to be covered
• Pre-sales responsibility and job description
• Network Architecture Components and specification (Cabling, Switches, router, i.e.)
• Hardware Architecture Components and specification (Servers, Storage, i.e.)
• Operating System and Database (Windows, Linux, Unix, Oracle, i.e.)
• Infrastructure application SW (Active Directory, DNS, Backup, Exchange .i.e)
• Application S/W (ERP, DMS, LMS, i.e.)
• Guidelines for creating a presentation.
• Guidelines for design an Integrated Solution.
• Guideline for preparing Technical and financial proposal.
• Technical support engineers looking for new career as a Presales Engineers.
• Fresh graduated looking for a job in IT field .
• New employees in IT company looking for experience in Pre-sales field.
• Presales engineers looking for Professional Pre-sales training.
Having the knowledge about IT field and Computer System is preferable.
The total fees of the course per attendee is $230, this includes the following:
• Training materials
• Snacks and beverages
• Certificate of attendance
Optional: the certificate of attendance can be endorsed by the Egyptian Engineering Syndicate stamp for an additional cost of 400 EGP.
Feb. 5 - 9, 2017 (five full days, 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM).
Downtown, Cairo/Giza, Egypt.
IT Consultant, a Certified System Computer Consultant from Egyptian Engineering Syndicate in 2009. He has more than 25 years of experience working in IT System Integration, Hardware and Network infrastructure, Network Management solutions, Project Management and Technical Consultant for Mega Projects.
The OneWayForward Inc. is a sole proprietary management consultation firm based in Egypt, providing business services to the local market, as well as the regional and global markets. It has been incorporated since July 2011.
Our Vision: To be a world class consultation services firm, well positioned in a global landscape.
Our Mission: To provide effective useful services with tangible results and real values realized by our customers.