This comprehensive program has been delivered to hundreds of participants in the past ten years, and was consistently rated as Excellent. The program combines rich theories with practical examples and case studies that ensure that participants fully
understand how to apply learned techniques in their daily work, and thus bring success to their projects and careers.
- Chapter 3: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Chapter 4: Elicitation and Collaboration
- Chapter 5: Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Chapter 7: Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Chapter 9: Underlying Competencies
- Unaddressed Chapters: Chapter 6: Strategy Analysis & Chapter 8: Solution Evaluation
AUDIENCE: Business Analysts of any seniority level, Project Managers, Developers, Testers, Tech Writers, anyone who wishes to switch to a BA career.
1. Fundamentals of Business Analysis
2. Requirements Elicitation
3. Requirements Analysis and Communication
4. Requirements Planning and Management
5. The Analyst Personality
Reqmaster started in Cairo, Egypt and currently serves the local as well as the International market. Our customers have previously been in Singapore, Egypt, the UAE, and the US, and just starting in Europe.
You may be a bank, a retail, a government agency, a telco, or an IT vendor. You can use Reqmaster services for:
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Development and Management
- Enterprise Analysis
- Software Functional Design
- Business Process Improvement
- An outsourcing model, where we completely take over any of the above functions
- A consultancy model, where we offer advices and recommendations
- An educational model, where we offer hands-on training courses for your employees