The process of defining and dividing the homogenous market into clearly identifiable segments having similar needs, wants, or demand characteristics. Its objective is to design a marketing mix that precisely matches the expectations of customers in the targeted segment.
After completing this course, participants be able to
- Identify the role of market segmentation in developing a marketing strategy.
- Identify criteria for market segmentation.
- Understand and outline the ways in which markets are segmented.
- Explain why marketers use some segmentation bases versus others.
- Distinguish between targeted marketing and mass marketing and explain what led to the rise of each.
- Describe how targeted marketing can benefit firms.
- Explain why companies differentiate among their customers.
- Explain why positioning is an important element when it comes to targeting consumers.
- Identify common types of positioning strategies.
Who Should Attend
- Marketing managers
- Product Managers & Supervisors
- Market Research Team
- Sales Supervisor
- All others individuals concerned with marketing studies
- TARGETED MARKETING VERSUS MASS MARKETING
- Benefits of Segmenting and Targeting Markets
- Segmenting and Targeting a Firm’s Current Customers
- HOW MARKETS ARE SEGMENTED
- Types of Segmentation Bases
- Behavioral Segmentation
- Demographic Segmentation
- Geographic segmentation
- Psychographic segmentation
- SELECTING TARGET MARKETS AND TARGETMARKET STRATEGIES
- Criteria for Market Segments
- Target-Market Strategies
- Multisegment Marketing
- Concentrated Marketing
- Targeting Global Markets
- POSITIONING AND REPOSITIONING OFFERINGS
- Describe how a product can be positioned and mapped ( Perceptual Map).
- Explain what repositioning is designed is to do.
- DISCUSSION AND ACTIVITIES
Established in 1993, in Egypt, the Group is specialized in Human Resources Solutions. Top Business Group has two subsidiaries; Top Business Human Resources Consultants and Top Business Limited. Top Business Human Resources Consultants offers Human Resources Outsourcing and Salary Administration, Human Resources Consultations and Management Development, Public and Tailored Training and Conferences & Exhibitions Management. Top Business Limited offers Local and Overseas Recruitment and Assessment Centers.
Core Values Statement
- To provide our customers with Human Resources Solutions that facilitate their daily life and improve their business results
- At Top Business, we partner with our customers to provide Human Resources products and services tailored to tackle their daily challenges and business needs. Driven by our core values of passion, accountability, teamwork, quality and customer care, we are committed to develop business partnerships that are rewarding to our customers and employees
Core Values Statement
- Passion: everything we do, we do with enthusiasm
- Accountability: everything we do, we do responsibly
- Teamwork: everything we do, we do together
- Quality: everything we do, we do with excellence ...